Saturday, March 8, 2008

Printer Rant

It started off with a desire to scan older photos into my computer. Off to Office Depot for a snazzy printer / scanner / copier combo that could do it all. I spent the next 8 hours trying to install the STOOPID / ANNOYING / WASTE OF SPACE. I had my brother work his magic (through some magical mystical connection whereby he could work on my computer while sitting at his computer down south). His magic didn't work. The Hewlett-Packard people had no magic and said I probably had issues with my USB ports. I have no idea what this means.

We're biting the bullet and getting a new computer. Cha-ching.

And the saddest part of the purchasing process ... hitting "PRINT" on my order receipt. Which would be fine if I HAD A FREAKIN' PRINTER! I guess I'll have to suck it up and try to get my old printer hooked back up, but after sitting in front of the screen all day while I installed / uninstalled / shook fist...I don't really feel like it.

.

"PC Load Letter"? What the f*** does that mean? - Office Space

0 Comments :

Post a Comment